New York staple Nom de Guerre presents its lookbook for the 2010 Autumn/Winter season. Appropriately named “Countdown to Violence”, the lookbook continues the brand’s centric theme of war, reflected through a series of muted imagery. The looks carry on with a military aesthetic, simple yet refined, with a certain contemporary elegance to each garment.
Take a closer look at the pic’s and their video after the jump.
I can also reveal the full-length video that represents the New York City brands concept for the season, “Countdown to Violence”. The strongest underlying theme is military-inspired aesthetics with further references taken from the apocalyptic fiction, “The Melancholy of Resistance” which contributes to the collection’s backdrop.
- kobole reblogged this from blameitonthebogi
- findout likes this
- ladyfresh reblogged this from blameitonthebogi and added:
- alchemistmag reblogged this from blameitonthebogi
- michelyah likes this
- theincredibledancinglawn likes this
- sleekest reblogged this from blameitonthebogi
- blameitonthebogi posted this